The Q1 2013 release of Telerik’s ASP.NET AJAX controls has been officially out for less than 24 hours, so let me brief you on the highlights:
- 5 new controls: DropDownList, DropDownTree, SearchBox, Persistence Framework (Beta) and Zip Library.
- The PivotGrid now drops the Beta tag and adds frequently-requested features, such as OLAP support
- The ASP.NET AJAX SharePoint Web Parts, Editor, Grid, ListView, and Scheduler, now support SharePoint 2013 in addition to SharePoint 2010
- Grid, ListView and all other data-bound RadControls now support .NET 4.5 Model Binding
- 3 new skins, BlackMetroTouch, Silk and Glow, will diversify your choices for styling your apps
To see the rest of the new features and enhancements visit our What’s New page and check the release notes for in-depth details.
Try the new release now by downloading a trial. We hope you enjoy it and don’t hesitate to give us your feedback.
Last but not least don’t miss the chance to register for our What’s New Webinar on Mar 5th. Our evangelist Jeff Fritz will walk you through all the new stuff and you can get answers to your questions live. Just for fun, some of you attending the live event will walk away with a Telerik .NET Ninja t-shirt and a ThinkGeek gift card.