|Happy New Year everyone! I hope you enjoyed the Christmas and New Year holidays and spent them with your beloved ones. Let's wish prosperous and joyful year 2012 to all of us! |
Now that everything is going back to the regular daily routine here at Telerik, I want to present you the Q3 2011 SP1 release of Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC, delivered for the commercial package. This is our present, right after the holidays, to our MVC prospects and customers who are impatiently waiting for a few new features in the MVC charting, as well as the grid and the combobox extensions.
Read below to see what's the new functionality introduced with the commercial MVC service pack drop.
Q3 2011 SP1 Highlights
These bullets summarize the most important updates shipped with the new release:
- Added jQuery 1.7.1 compatibility
- [Chart] Plot bands for the value and category axis
- [Chart] Title for the value and category axis
- [Chart] Added new client-side event (error) for data binding errors
- [ComboBox] Support for Chinese autocomplete and option label
- [Grid] Filter menu for ForeignKey column now displays dropdownlist with possible values
- [Grid] Extended editing API
- [Upload] SaveField setting for the async upload mode
And here are the quick links which will bring you to the files for download, full release notes, live demos and documentation:
Trial Download | Commercial Download | Release Notes | Live Demos | Documentation
Expect the rest of the goodies we promised in the public MVC roadmap with the Q1 2012 Beta release, down for the very beginning of February. And happy programming!
Are you into ASP.NET MVC development? Download our MVC components now to cut back development time and boost your productivity!