This is the second in a series of blog posts on the new RadListView client-side
databinding features. In the first post, we introduced you to the basics of HTML templates,
binding expressions and the databinding model in RadListView. In this post, we will
see how RadListView supports automatic (read codeless) databinding to web
services and JSON feeds.
For a quick reference, here is a brief list of the sections in this blog post:
- Web Service Types And Requirements
- How Web Service Binding Works
- RadListView DataService Settings
- Supported HTTP Methods And Default Parameters
- Binding To ASMX Web Services
- Binding To WCF Services
- Binding To OData Services
- Binding To Any General JSON Feed
Web Service Types...