In preparing for the upcoming major release of Telerik JustCode we published our first internal build for this year. Besides focusing on performance and memory footprint improvements we’ve listened to the users’ voice and implemented some of the features you’ve asked us for.
New In Test Runner
We continued to improve our support for MbUnit and NUnit testing frameworks. Now we support the NUnit TheoryAttribute, and for MbUnit you will find support for:
Added New Filters In ToDo Navigator
After user’s request we added two more useful filters to the “Filter by” menu in the ToDo Navigator – “Current File” and “Current Project”:
With the latest build of JustCode you can now easily set naming conventions for all your code elements. Expect more on this topic in separate blog post that is to follow this one. Stay tuned!
Now you can use two new JustCode’s refactorings:
- Convert Linq to Extension Method Syntax:
New Option In JustCode’s Code Style Options
We’ve added option (in JC Options\Code Style\C#\Using Directives) to put System.* namespaces on top when using refactoring "Organize and Add Missing Usings":
New In Formatter
- Implemented wrapping and unwrapping for anonymous class initializer:
- Implemented wrapping and unwrapping for array arguments:
- Implemented wrapping and unwrapping for assignments:
- Implemented wrapping and unwrapping for LINQ clauses:
Also you will find that we’ve improved code block formatter for object initializer, anonymous types and array initializer. The formatting results when using typing assistance are improved as well.
Now we have quick-fixes that will help you fix cases when there is a mismatch between return expression type and the member type:
- Quick-Fix: "Change Method Type" for return type - method type mismatch:
- Quick-Fix: "Change Member Type" for return type - member type mismatch:
- Quick-Fix: "Return Default Value" for return; in members that must return a value:
And this is not all - we fixed many issues thanks to your valuable feedback. We’d love if you give the latest internal build a try and let us know what you think!
Happy coding! The JustCode team